In this 3rd version, Greg Maio, Geoffrey Haddock
- Research highlights illustrate attention-grabbing and significant case reports and their findings
- Recap 'What we've discovered' and 'What do you think?' questions on the finish of chapters get scholars considering
- Key phrases and a word list aid scholars wake up to hurry with terminology
- Online assets together with a number of selection questions, magazine articles and flashcards for college kids, and PowerPoint slides and essay questions for academics to take advantage of for educating principles, to be had at study.sagepub.com/psychofattitudes3e
New to this edition:
- Even extra overseas in scope – with examine drawn from many nations and a better eu perspective
- New study in components akin to hypocrisy, persuasion, matching and evaluative conditioning has been thought of and integrated, exhibiting the flourishing nature of this topic quarter
- Written via 3 world-leading teachers within the box of attitudes learn, this textbook will get to the very middle of this attention-grabbing and far-reaching field.
Read or Download The Psychology of Attitudes and Attitude Change PDF
Similar health, fitness & dieting_1 books
Our guts are the most difficult and complex physique components by way of taking out blubber. fats accumulates during this quarter like a ant to a picnic, and whereas this is often one of many toughest components to narrow down, it's not most unlikely with you contain and enforce a number of nutrition tips that don't contain full of life workout rituals.
This publication has an analogous, notwithstanding no longer exact, layout to Who Owns Psychoanalysis? in being divided into sections as follows: educational, medical, historical past, philosophy, technological know-how. Who Owns Jung goals to be a party of the range and interdisciplinary pondering that may be a function of the overseas Jungian neighborhood.
Including Ferenczi, Karl Abraham used to be probably Freud's such a lot artistic and committed disciple. during this e-book, after outlining the socio-cultural context of the day, Isabel Sanfeliu examines Abraham's lifestyles as a scholar, his kinfolk surroundings and his first steps as a doctor and psychoanalyst. As a medical surgeon Abraham used to be calm and indifferent, and a great instance of a solid and target analyst.
In unserer schnelllebigen, von kontinuierlicher Reizüberflutung gekennzeichneten modernen Welt neigen wir nur allzu oft dazu, das Wesentliche aus den Augen zu verlieren. Alles muss immer schneller gehen, alles effizienter bewerkstelligt werden, wobei wir nur zu leicht die Frage vergessen, ob wir überhaupt das Richtige tun.
- INVOCATION: The Psychology of Blessing Home and Family
- Cómo (no) tener un ataque al corazón (Crecimiento personal) (Spanish Edition)
- Quit Smoking Tips First Week
- DE TENTANTE Á GRÁVIDA: Diário de uma Mãe de Primeira Viagem 1 – Muita Emoção até os 4 Primeiros Meses (Portuguese Edition)
Additional info for The Psychology of Attitudes and Attitude Change
The Psychology of Attitudes and Attitude Change